Could I be pregnant or not?

My period was 5 days late and then on Saturday morning it started (what I thought was my period). The weird thing about it was that I only bled for a day and a half and it was moderate, and I usually have to change(my tampon) a number of times during the day but I only used 2 and they wasn't fully absorbed with blood (I know TMI). Anyway it was kinda weird for me because I have never been late and I was trying to concieve this past month. Could this be implantaion bleeding or something more serious or maybe even nothing at all. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, but I will soon. I just want to see if anyone has been through this. I really am not trying to get my hopes up in possibly being pregnant (I really want another baby), I just want to know is it still possible I could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• that happened to me for 2 months before i got pregnant.. i think it was just my cylce chagning or me ovulating cuz i have really weird cycles.. but you could be.. id say take a test
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 7:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• sorry - the only way you will know is get a test.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 5:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Same thing happened to me and now I am 6 months. I would say yes you are prego. I will keep my fingers crossed anyway Good Luck
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 5:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sounds like your period to me, but takea test to make sure.
    Anonymous

• So long as you have unprotected sex, its a possibility.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• same thing happen to me
    i got some blood like that
    and i ended pregnant
    good luck
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009