I'm a 43 year old new mom who's son is 4 and I've also raised a 24 year Autistic niece,my question is does someone like me deserve to have a nice life under the circumstances because I'm bored with the same routine everyday?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 5:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• YES YOU DO....................... I AM 46 YRS OLD AND I HAVE TWO BOYS ,9 AND 12 ,HE HAS DOWN SYNDROME, AND YOU DO DESERVE A NICE LIFE, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, ITS NOT A EASY JOB,CHANGE YOUR ROUTINE,GET INVOLED WITH A CLUB OR SOMETHING,GOOD LUCK,LIFE IS TO SHORT, GET OUT THERE GIRL FRIEND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    SIS213

Answer by SIS213 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Everyone deserves to have a nice life, no matter what. Just because you're a mom doesn't change the fact that you are a woman. You were a woman with your own hopes and dreams and desires before kids and hubby and everything else. A lot of people forget that you are NOT just a mom or a wife, but you are YOU as well. Remember to take time for yourself and take a break. You deserve it and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sometimes We don't get to choose how our lives will go.You can hope for the best. but sometimes you have to work with what you got dealt to you.Sometimes we have to get thru the tuff stuff to help someone else later down the road who is going thru the same.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Why wouldn't you deserve a nice life? Who would tell you anything as silly as "you don't deserve a good life?"

Unless you murdered somebody....

Answer by gdiamante at 8:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• why can't you have a nice life? Change your routine. Ask family for help. Take breaks. If you have a son then there must be a dad. Let him take over for a while. If you have a niece surely there is family who can give you a brief respite.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• of coarse you deserve a nice life sweetie ,why on earth would you think you wouldnt ?? us moms are more than a human napkin lol lol lol ,
    i agree with the lady above change your routine do your hair diffrent try something diffrent it may take out the monotony of your routine
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2009