what are some exercises that i can do with my daughter

my daughter is a month old now and i am ready to start my workout an diet plans to lose the 70 lbs that i gained while pregnant what exercises can i do with her and get us out of the house

mrswarner08

Asked by mrswarner08 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Yoga for Mom and Baby - A local gym may offer a class.
    Anonymous

• Dance! She will really enjoy it, at any age!
    Sit her on your tummy & lift your butt, or do sit ups...
    Lay her down on the ground & do push ups, saying silly things to her.. count outloud to her! Its never to early to start teaching, lol.
    Hold her & side step left to right..
    Use her as a weight & carefully lift her over your head..
    Buy a sling, a moby wrap, a stroller. babies are all diffrent. some LOVE to be close to mommy & would love to be straped to your back, others (my dd hated a sling!) will enjoy kicking back in a stroller.. talk to her about her world as you walk.
    its never to early to take her to the zoo or museum... great walking..
    Check out your Parks & Recreation Center. They may have mommy & me workouts & most are FREE! Or look around your area for yoga mommy & me, or anything..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009