I wonder if they would sale on craigs list

I have two digital cameras that i would like to sale. I just got me a DSLR for Easter and because it was so expensive, and does everything andmore that a point and shoot does, i would like just sale my other tow to get back a fraction of mymoney. One is a koday easy share about two or 3 years old, but hardley used, and the other is a canon powershot that i bought just before thanksgiving because everyone said canons are the best. ANyways do you think they would sale on craigslist? i was thinking about just asking $50.00 for each.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Oh, and when you sale on somewhere like craigslist, Do you meet the person to give themthe sstuff and collect your money or do you mail it to them? How do they pay if done by mail?
    Anonymous

• i'm sure they would sell quickly especially for only $50. it doesn't hurt to try and its free to list it so might as well give it a shot
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• well your stuff gets listed by where you live, so you meet the person and you can request just cash (which i would recommend) and just trade the camera for the money. I'm sure whoever it is that buys them would want to make sure it works so may want to take a few shots first but thats it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I bet they would sell on Craigslist.

I would make sure to put the "all sales are final and are as-is" disclaimer on there, just to save potential drama.
    I also would arrange a meeting to sell them, but I would have your husband either be there, or be the one to do it, and not at your house. Maybe at theirs? You don't want strangers knowing where you live.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• yes they would probably sell on craigslist.

here are a few tips:

if you don't want to pay for postage, make a clause that states that buyer must be able to pick up from your home.
    make sure they pay cash, because there are a lot of scams that people try to do with money orders on there.
    and make sure to say "all sales final"

other than that, good luck.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i recently bought my car on craigslist and i went to the person's house to pick up the car and had cash in hand...it is a really cool thing:) good luck!!!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You can buy and sell almost anything on Craigslist.

Craigslist advises that you take cash only. Having someone with you when they come to purchase is a good idea. If they want to come at odd hours, say no can do. Know in advance what the lowest price you will accept is. They will absolutely offer less than you asked.

Also, look for similar items being advertised on Craigslist in your area so that you price right.

I live in an apartment complex and just have people come on over. I don't know if I would feel as comfortable doing that if I lived in a house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 15, 2009

• pesonally I like ebay you ship everything.
    Anonymous