How would you handle this??

We went to a BBQ over the weekend and ran into one of my husbands friends. I saw him said hello and he introduced me to his new girlfriend. I asked my husband if he had met her and he said no. As we were walking over for me to do introductions, she called out before we got up to her, "Hey,Scott (my DH) I can't believe I saw your ass today!" Huh?? Thought they had never met right? Yet she has seen MY husbands ass?? Turns out him and his friend went riding 4wheelers while I was working Friday,got muddy and my DH went into the lake to rinse off and came out butt naked in front of everyone including her. Now, if you are in front of a bunch of guys,who cares? But to lie and say you have never met this girl who just saw you naked a few hours before...You're gonna get caught with your pants down. I was so mad. My husband cannot understand why I am mad that he got naked in front of another woman. WTF??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be pissed, especially since he lied about it.
    Anonymous

• I don't know what you mean by handle. If you mean what can you do about it, the answer is nothing. If you mean how you should feel about it, the answer is disgusted. I don't know of too many women who want to think about some other woman seeing their husbands naked. I suppose it is possible that he didn't realize there was a woman in the audience, but I would think he would have say that had he not known. The implication is that he sees nothing wrong with her having seen him naked, and that is cause for alarm. About all you can do is tell him you don't like it and explain as best you can why you don't like it. You can then hope that he won't do it again just because he knows it would displease you.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i'd be mad b/c i'm pretty proud of my man's junk & i don't want another woman seeing it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• how about this, next time go riding with him and his friends... get all muddy and then go wash your ass in the lake butt ass naked and see how he likes it...
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• men have a BIG doube standard.It's okay for him to get naked like that.But I bet there would be hell to pay if you did the same as him.I'm kinda vindictive, I'd have to get him back later.Just to get him to see how it felt.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i would of said out loud and i though you just told me you haven't met her. that would of gotten him embarrassed as well as all involved and he would never want that to happen again and avoid things that could get leaked out like this incident. i can't believe that she even said that knowing that you might get pissed. i wouldn't give him sex for awhile and if i was brave enough i would turn around and give it the switch a roo where next time it's your ass not his. does he like this chick. i would be livid. so livid no sex for a few months. i could never be close to my man if he disrespected me and had so little love for me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• LMAO, I agree with soonmommyof3! I'd be pissed that he's goofing around while you are at work. Then he lied about it and then the naked thing is last. I wish I had some better advice for you but you can hand him a shovel and let him keep digging his own grave because NOW that you know he WILL lie to you because he thinks you'll get mad....what else is he hiding or hid?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i would be BEYOND mad. i'm sorry, girl...he's not willing to listen to you and validate how you feel, sounds like. if i were you, and provided i wanted to stay in the relationship, i'd just say "i know it's wrong, i don't need to explain it, and i don't want it to happen again". then if it DOES happen again, you need to consider other options...like therapy??
    aprildrake

Answer by aprildrake at 7:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• men are very technical. Just bc she was with the group and saw him naked, "technically" that's not an introduction to a man!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Did he know she was there? Did he go in to the lake naked knowing she was right there? Did she drive up/walk up while he was in the lake?
    No biggie to me that he was with male friends or even friends period (she is his friends girlfriend, not like she was there alone) but he should've stayed in the water if he KNEW she was out there looking. And she's just stupid for saying that upon introduction to you... good way to introduction, and nice conversation piece.
    Maybe she did see his ass and he backed out of the water? I don't know, but it sounds to me like she's just wanting to goad you in to getting pissed.. but I don't know.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009