so I sent this to a doc refferal & they said it was out of their expertise can anyone tell me anything from Experience?????

I went to the ER on 4-9, for abdominal pains, and i found out i was 5 weeks three days. The next day 4-10, i came home from school and i was feeling annoying/bad cramps but trying to ignore it because i was scared. i kept picking up my 16 month old daughter, and i felt the warm wetness. I went to the bathroom and found small puddle in my underwear. i went immediately back to the ER (@ 1:30-1:45 p.m.) then i was told i had Peri Gestational & that i need lots of rest.( that is all he told me.) & that discharge instr. i received on 4-10 is the same one i received on 4-9= normal pregnancy, continue to do all you do. i asked the nurse and he looked baffled.

MeanJean206

Asked by MeanJean206 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your OB needs to refer you...you can't refer yourself.
    Anonymous

• Perigestational Bleeding is common in pregnancy - it is most often what causes small amounts of bleeding during pregnancy. If he is telling you to watch your activities and rest a lot, he means it. So don't stress about it...and call your doctor with any questions, because the severity of it needs to be evaluated on case to case basis. There isn't much help you can get from here.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• google it. google.com
    Anonymous