What does your baby do? How old is your baby?

My daughter is 15 months. She isn't walking yet only stands for a few seconds without holding on. She only says mama when she's hungry and I'm holding food near. She doesn't say much. Anyone else have babies like mine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter is 7 months. She says mama, dada, and yeah. She claps her hands, crawls, and pulls herself up. She will walk if we hold her hands. She can roll over and sit herself up either by rolling or straight up if laying down. She eats all table food and has for a month now. My nephew on the other hand didn't sit until he was 9 months wouldn't stand until he was 1 and didn't walk until he was 16 months. He didn't really start saying things until he was 3. Just mom or dad and bubby or sissy and boots which is the dog. All kids do things in their own time. If your concerned talk to your pediatrician and have them set you up for an assessment test with a child therapist.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Kaylee is 11 months old and started walking a couple weeks ago. She doesn't talk much..."dada" when she is happy and "mama" when she is sad. She is into EVERYTHING and eats just about everything that we do (minus the seasonings most of the time).
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My son is about 14 months old. He doesn't walk yet either, he can pull himself to standing, and CAN stand on his own for a few seconds, but you have to trick him into it, he's not willing to let go things on his own at this point, lol. He'll walk if you hold his hands though. He says "Dada", "Mama" (on rare occasion, he's a Daddy's boy), and "My BubBub" (that's baby brother).
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009