Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My child has two parents who are not living with each other but the male parent is paying child support,can both parents be in this child's life without the male parent expecting that sex is going to keep us together,he feels that in order for him to be a father is that I make him feel like one sexually if you know what I mean?


Asked by wandaluv at 6:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • I agree with the other ladies and I want to add that he is probably only coming to see the child because he is getting sex. The child means nothing to him. The sex is what he is really after. The child is nothing but a means to an end and you are nothing but a booty call, hun. If you have a daughter, would you want her to be treated that way?

    Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Well if you are not living together and he is paying court ordered child support, then I would assume that you are not together as a couple, so why should you have to be sexually active with him?? What does he think the fact that he pays child support entitles him to SEX!?! I say no, you are not a prostitute, he should not worry about being with you and be more worried about his child...

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • So are you saying that he wants sex to be in the child's life if so screw him if he wants to be a man and stand up and take care of his child he will with or with out sex dont give in you cant make him grow up and be a man he has to on his own


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • he sounds stupid. stop making him feel sexually and start making think of his childs needs before his won. you need to stop being fooled by his statement.

    Answer by melody77 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • i mean his own not won,.

    Answer by melody77 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • If he sees his child only to get laid, he doesn't deserve to have a child.Tell him no if you are not interested in having sex with him.It is your body and you control who you are with in that way.

    Answer by evelynwest at 6:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • i think i would probably tell him i don't even want him around my child on top of what the other ladies said. i mean, if thats the kind of man he is do you really want your child around that? i mean if shes a girl she will be learn that girls are for sex, and if its a boy that girls are just worthless unless they have sex w/you.

    Answer by vabchmommy at 6:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • He's paying child support because it is a court order.. that doesn't mean he HAS to visit his child. And it certainly does not mean that you have to have any type of relationship with him, and especially not sex, guilt or otherwise.
    You are not for sale (I hope), and there's not enough money in anyone's bank account that could buy sex from me or make me feel like they're entitled to it.
    If he doesn't want to visit, then that's his problem. I know you want your child to have their father in their life, but not at his mother's emotional and physical expense. And not only that, but there's a possibility that you could catch something or become pregnant again (even vasectomy's and tubes tied aren't going to prevent that so unless you have no female working parts, you're taking a chance on bringing another child in the mix).
    I'd just say NO, I'm not for sell, and am not paying you with sex to be in the house with your child.

    Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009