fear of dolls

I am 38 weeks pregnant with a little girl but I suffer fromPediophobia. How am I going to overcome this fear so she can be a normal girl and play with baby dolls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would seek some counciling, and find out what this fear stems from? Did you never play with dolls as a child, I've never heard of Pediophobia, so I can't really tell you. But I hope you figure out something, because you don't wanna pass that fear down to your daughter...
    Anonymous

• I'm not exactly sure what started the fear. I have seen pictures of me with dolls, but I myself don't ever remember playing with them. They just creep me out, to the point where I can't be in the same room as one.
    Anonymous

• You are afraid of dolls? Then you must be afraid of small children too? Sounds like you need to ditch the phobia and and ask yourself what you are realllly afraid of.
    Anonymous