Am I crazy for being excited??

So I just found out I'm pregnant a few hours ago (on my 21st bday none the less..) And I'm EXCITED!
My boys are still really young my oldest will be 3 in July & the baby is almost 19 months. Am I wrong for being excited?? My kids will be so close! Plus, we live with family.

lizafur13

Asked by lizafur13 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Omg, These anon's need to take a flying fucka t a rolling doughnut!
    This is annoying, I know this girl, CLOSELY, she has money, Her and her husband and kids do VERY well, and They live with them to help the grandparents out.
    Dont assume anything, I go over there to visit, and the grandparents CAN talk, and are very sweet people. jesus.
    NOBODY liz, NOBODY has the right to tell you, you can't be excited! This baby will be so loved!
    And we all know that when It comes to a baby, there is ALWAYS a way!
    :]
    I love you, Happy Birthday, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 6:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• That's quite a few kids for not being on your feet financially. I don't think it's wrong to be excited but I personally wouldln't have that many, that close together when I'm not financially stable
    Anonymous

• As long as your responsible and can support them then you have every right to be excited. No matter what the situation is as long as you can support them financially and emotionally then why not be excited? CONGRATS TO YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You live with your husband or SO with your family?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes, I live with my hubby & his grandparents. And it was our CHOICE. So we are financially ok.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Living with grandparents is not financially ok. I'm sorry.
    Anonymous

• Well I,m with the first two answers. If you know that you are financially stabled then go for it.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Just to clarify, we live with them to help THEM out.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Your basically waiting on them to die so you can get all their belongings including the house.
    Anonymous

• Congratulations! I have four all 20 mos apart - it's chaotic at times but unbelievably wonderful as well. And for me, the third baby was the easiest transition ever, even though he was technically the hardest baby! Being with family can be awesome... extended family living together is very common in many cultures and countries, and it can be a great source of support during those early months. We lived with my grandparents until my first was a little over a year old (my grandfather passed away during that time, and my grandmother made plans to move in with my aunt - so we moved out) and I think it was a huge blessing that we all had that time together.
    Congrats again - what a birthday surprise!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009