Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

47 year old man lives in a homeless developement where he doesn't belong because this man has Job as a bus driver for Adults with special needs and is waiting for a voucher for section 8.This man comes from a family of Phds and I wonder will ever be the father his son needs also the man who will make somebody else happy because I was unhappy with him,What should I do to make him stand on his own two feet?


Asked by wandaluv at 6:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • If this man is not your son, you cannot do much with him. As an adult, he is not your responsibility. If he is not taking care of his child, you might want to contact an attorney to help with child support and custody.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009