Am I not cut out for birth control?

I reeeeally want the IUD, but I keep getting abnormal pap smear so there is no way. I've never reacted very well to hormonal birth control. What should I use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• I'm the same way I've been ortho try cyclyn, ortho try cyclyn lo, the ring the shot yaz and some others and they all have some bad effect on me
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I do the same thing, we did the natural family planning for a while and didnt get pregnant for 4 years, untillwe wanted to try again. Maybe worth a shot.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i used condoms for 12 years before wanting to get pregnant. effective, but not the MOST fun... you get used to it though, and it was so much fun when we finally stopped using them!
    i couldnt take any form of hormonal bc.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 7:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Try Yaz, it is a different kind of hormonal bc pill, it is a low dose hormone.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009