what do you think about casey anthony now getting

the death penalty put back on the table. i feel really bad for her parents but yet there has to be justice done and he time spent in jail is just to enjoyable for her with the money fans send in.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think she needs to be murdered in whatever fashion she murdered the baby in. I felt the same way when Susan Smith decided that she would drown her children by driving them into a lake in the car. I personally think that would be pretty awesome.
    If you are against death penalty, what about this.. Stick her in a cell, with nothing but bread and water, (nothing allowed to keep her busy) while she's there, pipe in a child's voice crying for their Mommy. No social contact, no guards speaking to her, nothing.
    It's sickening to me that ANYONE wants to give her money, but also that they even allow people to do it! Prison is supposed to be a place you DON'T want to be, not club Med!
    mystica97

Answer by mystica97 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• what fans are sending her moneY??
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I assumed she was getting a ton of mail but I didn't know she was getting money.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 6:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Perhaps justice WILL be served!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• she gets most if not all her money from outside supporters. they almost always tell on nancy grace how much she has in her book and how much of it was out in by her family. she had over $400 and her dad only put in $50 of it. the rest was from supporters. she just buys sweets and stuff to make her look pretty. sitting in jail wouldn't be so hard on her. i think she needs to know that she could die and that would make her stay in jail miserable.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Fry her!
    Anonymous

• When is the trial supposed to start?
    Anonymous

• I fully support the death penalty and feel that its an option that needs to be used more.

Especially in cases like these.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I don't have all of the facts on her case, but I trust the good people of Florida to decide her fate.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Trial is supposed to be set for November.

I'm glad they put the death penalty back on the table. She is a poor excuse for a human being.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009