Is this normal?

Is it normal after having intercourse that a lot of discharge comes out??

i am 5 month pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have alot of discharge ALL the time. How much time has passed, if its days after you had sex i'd be worried but not if its just been a few hours.
    Anonymous

• Yes, i believe it is... its even common to have very little pink spotting after intercourse because your tissues are a lot more sensitive. i dont think its anything to worry about. I myself get ALOT of discharge... Just keep clean to avoid any infections and you should be alright!
    Anonymous

• my doctor said its normal throughout your pregnancy. i have had even more my last month. one reason was i lost my mucus plug and the other was the vaginal canal was loobing up for the delivery.
    bedlund

Answer by bedlund at 7:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• In addition to what fluids your body creates normally, just remember what goes in will come out too.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009