What Are you tired of?

What are you tired of? what do you wish for? What is your dream?

im tired of this economy, i want a house..my dream is to have a new car,new house,new location,Big playground for my kids,

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could loose my weight its hard and frustrating

Anonymous

• Rude, condesending, bashing, no it all, better than everyone else people on cafe mom.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm tired of this baby weight and I wish I could get rid of it. My dream is to get rid of 20 lbs...lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my MIL treating my kids like distant relatives.
    and not being motivated to lose weight
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 6:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Not being able to breath it is really starting to worry me maybe I should go to the hospital!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 7:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• tired of ignorant, assuming, down right rude people
    Want: to move out of state and own land and a nice efficient house for our family to live in and for my business to take off
    Dream: to raise happy loving children who know we are always there for them... and to get a boob lift when I'm done having babies. (just to throw it out there its my 'dear Santa wish list')
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 7:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm tired of my husband's ex wifes feeble attempts to make us out to be bad parents. I wish for us to finish college and to get steady jobs and not go to the poorhouse in the meantime. I dream of a better tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• I wish I could lose weight and KEEP it off. That's the thing. Fat pig I am.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• What are you tired of? Post about Food Stamps and public assistance. what do you wish for? There is not a lot I wish for because I pretty much have everything I could ever want right now. What is your dream? My dream is for my girls to grow up happy and successful like their dad!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Oops, forgot wishes and dreams. Wishes: to obtain my degree in Social Work so I can get a decent paying job, never have to use foodstamps again, get my own home and be able to pay my bills and have money leftover for savings and vacations. I haven't been on a vacation in 20 years!!!

Dreams? To get the man that I am in love with back. To win the lottery and pay off all my bills, get a house and pay off my parents house and bills. For my son to be happy at whatever he decides to be when he is done with college, to find a wonderful woman and have happy children. For him to be successful.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009