Questions about the March of Dimes...

We're going to be participating in the March For Babies, a division of the March Of Dimes (in Las Vegas). Ive never done this type of thing before and i have a few questions. Even though we havent raised any money, are we still allowed to walk? How many people usually show up? What happens before, during, and afterwords?

Thank you all so much!

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 6:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can walk no matter what! I am walking for the first time this year for my son...he is a March of Dimes baby. I have seen many people just walk for someone and not be contributors. If you want a name to walk for....walk for Parker! (my son, like I said he is a MOD baby. He is a 26 weeker) As a MOD mom I want to say thank you! If you don't know any MOD baby personally, it is a wonderful thing for you to do! You are a special person!!!! If you want to read about a micro preemie to understand more about it go to www.parkertoday.wordpress.com
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I don't know, I'm about to do my first walk. I have my site all set up and sent out some emails. So far, the only donation I have is my own.

I don't know why you couldn't walk. Why don't you make a donation yourself?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009