BFing Question. which is more disturbing?

a grown man secretly getting off watching a mother nurse her baby in public, or a mother nursing her 4 year old? and no both answers. I am asking WHICH ONE. which means you have to choose ONE... not both. get it? got it? OK. answer away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No brainer: the pervy guy. That's not biologically appropriate, while a nursing 4 yo is totally normal. (In fact, I'm thinking that a mother considering a 4 yo nursing to be even in the same category as some oversexed voyeur who so objectifies women that he considers even the physiological act of feeding a child to be sexually pleasurable is more disturbing than EITHER of those.)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• a grown man getting off watching a mother nurse her baby. it is so natural to nurse a baby, and they shouldnt have to hide it, i mean be modest and cover up, yes, but they shouldnt have to go to a bathroom to nurse. so that is more disturbing to me than someone nursing a 4 yr old. that woman might be from a forgein country where it is perfectly normal there to nurse at that age (having some empathy, not knowing a whole situation)
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 7:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• the old nasty perv for sure...

I personally think 4 is too old (but it's not my call- it's momma's and you do what you have to- my 4 year old would have bitten me to shreds a long time ago)

But an old nasty perv watching that is totally creepy and wrong... I'd knock him over and castrate on site.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• The nasty grown man of course. Although I personally would not bf my 4 year old son, it's not heinous and disgusting like a man "getting off" on a woman bfing her baby. That's just sick.
    Anonymous

• A four year old being breastfed??? Is this even real??? That is disgusting and wrong to me. If a man is secretly getting off, you would never know, not your problem. But your own kid is the one going to have issues.
    Anonymous

• I think a 4y/o being breast feed...i agree with what anon7:22 said
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• That's an easy question. It will ALWAYS be the grown man.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• "A four year old being breastfed??? Is this even real??? That is disgusting and wrong to me."

Do some research. Let me refer you to the works of Kathryn Dettwyler. Four is the MINIMUM weaning age our bodies are designed for, according to her research!

You can google her.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think the old dude masturbating is worse. I didn't bf, so I have no idea when to wean, but that is all up to each momma anyway. The guy must be real sick if the flash of the side of a boob is enough to get him going anyway.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• The disgusting man of course.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009