I need some "getting to know you" questions for a baby shower

A friend of mine and I are doing a "getting to know you" game for another friend's baby shower. She's new to our church, so we wanted to do this so others would get to know her. The questions have to be clean, because it's for a church and little girls will be there too, but we want some semi-embarrassing ones too.

corbysmom531

Asked by corbysmom531 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• were would you like your kids to go to college and why

Anonymous

• So the only person who will be answering the questions is the girl you are throwing the shower for, correct? Everybody else is going to try and guess her answers?
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• proud2bmomma, yes, only her. She already has two kids, so our church is collecting money for her instead of getting her gifts. She's going to spin a "money wheel" like on wheel of fortune, then she's going to have to answer a question to earn her money. She's been coming to our church for about a year and a half, but they didn't join till a few months ago, and because she has two little ones (1 and 2) she doesn't stay after too often.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• who was your first kiss? (that can be embarassing but they don't have to say age or anything in case it is inappropriate)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• At my baby shower the church threw for me, we were told to take some toilet paper; as much as we wanted. at each square, tell us something about yourself. But don't tell them what the paper is for yet. Someone took a lot, we learned a lot about her!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 7:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Why did you name your kids what you named them?

Fave color?

Fave food?

Most hated chore at home?

Fave pasttime? reading, knitting ect

Fave cartoon as a child?

High school celebrity crush?

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I like your money wheel game. That sounds like alot of fun!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Any more suggestions? We need about 20-30 questions, I have about 15 so far.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 15, 2009