Do you do butt exercises? Can you see a difference since doing them?

It's the largest muscle, but it sure is one of the hardest to get to. If you did, how did you do it? How long did it take? and was it a big difference?
My back side has never been in shape. Part of it's heredity, and part is from not exercising. I know how to burn the fat off by doing cardio already. I was looking for a way to get it toned and shaped. What do you do that you found to work best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Clenching my butt muscles when I walked or worked out, doing rear leg-lifts..
    Anonymous

• Get on all fours (doggy lol) and lift one leg straight up hold and push up. Do both sides. Also quats.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 7:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• We do a lot of squats in my exercise class and I can definitely see a difference. Butt is a lot firmer.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2009