I want to buy a printer for my computer because I use coupons and just want to print up stuff but I've used a printer before and it took me almost 2 years to master the computer,I need to know how easy it is to use a printer and what's the difference between laser and ink jet also what's the best brand to buy on the market and least inexpensive one?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 6:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• most printers are laser printers now. they are very simple to use. you just go to the top left hand corner of your computer under file, and tell it to print. then a little screen comes up that asks how many copies you want and you tell it then it prints out. as for brands and deals, if you are mainly using it to print out just coupons than you really don't need anything fancy. i would just go to walmart and pick up something simple and cheap.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• when you get a printer, all you do is 2 connect the usb (sold separately) cable to your computer. Some computer will identify your new add on and others may not, so you just install the driver from the cd given in the box. Laser use powder and heat to stick to your paper. Ink use ink. Laser is higher quality and print faster, which mean more expensive than ink printer. For least inexpensive 1, I would suggest getting Hp ink jet from http://dollarise.com/view/deals/store/hp  All in one printer is better(as you can scan). Shipping is free for inks and price is better than walmart.

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 9:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009