Have I been Auto-deleted?

With Group Membership Maintenance, does it delete you if you don't visit the group for a certain amount of time or if you don't POST for a certain amount of time? And what is the minimum amount of time?

I visited one of my groups last week and this week I'm not in it anymore. I haven't posted for about three weeks though so I don't know if that's it. I did have a falling out with the group owner so that might be it, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It shouldnt, I am in some groups, and I just recently started back on cafemom after being gone for about 4 months.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Some of them delete you if you don't post anything for 30 days. It is a cafemom thing and yes it does it automatically. I don't know if that is what happened to you or not.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hi,
    You are not required to post to remain a member with the "auto-delete" function in a group. You just need to "visit" the group.

You will also receive a warning message a few days prior to being removed.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2009