What childrens' programs will be appropriate for my son and somebody told me that Caillou is not the show for him because he's the kid whose a brat and I have a couple of favorites but I need to know which ones he would benefit from more because my son is very intelligent and the teachers will see this once he starts school in Sept. once I get him registered so help me out here please?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 7:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• omg, my daughter was an angel before watching Caillou....I wish someone would have warned me!! My daughter is ahead for her age, and she was placed in preschool at age 2. But the shows that i find best for her is Diego, Martha Speaks, Wow wow wubbzy, and Charlie and Lola.

Also, Sesame street might be good
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• But for kindergarten I might suggest shows on pbs more, like the educational ones....Martha Speaks is cute and very educational
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Veggie Tales, cartoons that instill values. I agree on Cailou, is a whiny, character.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• ooh I love Veggie Tales....it is so funny
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 7:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009