Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For California: What address do I mail my tax return to?

I'm mailing my return but I don't know the address to send it to. I want to make sure I get the right one. Can anyone help me? Thank you. I live in California if that makes a difference. And do I have to send federal to one and state to another address?

Answer Question

Asked by madrigalreject at 7:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 5 (78 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • look it up on

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • There's one address for the federal return and another for the state return. Both are on your tax forms, right down where you signed them.

    Answer by gdiamante at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Check it out on line or look through the tax booklet.

    Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.