pregnant and the dentist

Ok so im 35 weeks pregnant and i got my first tooth pulled today. Im wondering if any of you have had this done and they didn't tell me what i could eat? Im so hungry and nervous about the pain im going to feel when the numbness wears off.

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Soft foods, soups, breads that are soft. :) It depends on where it's located and how many are pulled to. If you can eat on one side without issues then you could try harder foods.

I know when I got my 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed I lived off soup and sherbert lol
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• It's just one tooth on my right side the very last one and it was a broken tooth
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• then try softer foods and see what you are comfy with :) a pasta would probably be ok, etc. You will probably want to gurgle with salt water after eating, to keep it clean :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2009