Ways to make yourself feel beautiful when you're pregnant?

any and all tips are welcome. traditional common answers (get ur hair done) to the more unusual (take nekkie pix lol), lets hear em. im in that too early to really be showing but definately gaining some weight phase so if i dont go around screaming, "IM PREGNANT PPL" everyone just thinks im getting fat.

ways to look/feel more beautiful when you're pregnant..........

ErikLynn

Asked by ErikLynn at 7:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like doing my hair and putting makeup on. i never really did more than that but it is always a comfidence booster when i wear makeup.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 7:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Pedicures, perfume and a maternity theme tee shirt that says "I'm pregnant...what's your excuse?"
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I would get some cute nice fitting clothes, get the works like the mani & pedi and you hair done...then I would do some cute up to date photos. I'm a photographer and taking photos of women in your situation and showing them they ARE in fact beautiful always helps them.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I liked going shopping :)
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Get tight fitted clothing (not squish the baby tight, but show the figure tight). A shirt with a tie under the boob tends to do a great job of "promoting" a pregnant belly. For me, it was getting my hair done and oddly enough buying a big purse. Bigger purses next to a growing waist line make you feel a little smaller.
    bpayson23

Answer by bpayson23 at 2:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2009