ok. he sucks and sniffs, but how do I get him to blow?

I got my son some pinwheels for easter, but all he does is smell them.. how do I get him to understand you blow air onto the pinwheels?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 7:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just keep showing him. He'll get it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• maybe show him how and say blow? that's how i got my son to blow on his food, i just kept doing it and now all i have to say is blow and he does it.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 7:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• just keep showing him how to do it. do little puffs of air when you blow so he can see how your lips move better.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my son is 15months...he cant blow that hard so we taught him to run with it lol then it moves for him. So he runs all through the house with his cool pinwheel lol! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Just keep trying. Try a straw so he can feel it better and have him blow onto his hand. I'd say in water, but probably not the best thing to get him to start! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2009