Can she pinch?

okay so i know this sounds kinda dumb, and my husband thinks im crazy...but i keep getting this pain right on the underside of my belly, it doesn't feel like the contractions that I had with my first two. It kinda feels like she is pinching me from the inside and then twisting it. Ughhh it hurts so bad...I switch positions and it eases up but doesn't fully go away...So is this a contraction and I am just not remembering it feeling like this???? Help it hurts... oh and i am 35 weeks

pswife

Asked by pswife at 7:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope....she would have to pinch through the amniotic sac and your uterus is very smooth...not easy to grab onto and pinch
    Anonymous

• yes she can pinch my first son did that to me and yes it does hurt, switching positions always helped me to but i'd also rub my belly were he was pinching also put head phones up to your belly it will sooth her and she'll stop.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 7:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• The pinch you describe is your uterus stretching just a little bit more to accommodate the baby. Even is the last few weeks, she is growing and gaining weight and stretching you to the max. Hang on for a few more weeks and the reward for all your pinches and kicks will be here soon.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 7:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009