Groups for beginning Pagans/Wiccans? (if you're going to preach or bash don't open or post please)

I was wondering if there are any groups for beginner Wiccans and Pagans... I've considered myself a beginner for years because I don't know where to start. (I know what it's about just not how to begin practicing)

alinker

Asked by alinker at 7:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Merry Meet Sister,

There are a few... Make sure to join Pagan and Proud and what ever study groups you are drawn to... If you ever have questions feel free to PM me. I am NOT wiccan, I am pagan however. So although I may not always have ALL the answers from a wiccan perspective I will help you in any way I can.

Blessed Be!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I second what Sabrina says and am also in the Pagan and Proud group. Also if you have certain approaches/practices you're interested in learning more about (kitchen witchery, Celtic Paganism, etc) there are groups specifically for those as well.

Please feel free to PM me as well, I would enjoy sharing with you different resources that have found helpful in my seeking. I'm not Wiccan either, but probably almost any Pagan at least explored Wicca because it is the most popular, well-known religion under the Pagan umbrella. You'll find a lot of support and resources here, and Pagans are a friendly bunch in general!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Merry Meet... there are a few wonderful groups for wiccan/pagans here...
    I help co-own a group "Learning Witch Way" it's more of a spot with information
    there... group/activity is slow so I would highly recommend the other groups mentioned
    in the pp's...
    But if there is anything you like to ask, or talk about please feel free to PM me any time...

Blessed Be Sister
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I forgot all about "learning witch way" - Great group!

You may also want to check out a few other very helpful sites...

www.Magickaschool.com
    www.PagansPath.com

Both offer "classes" and both are GREAT for beginners and advanced witches alike!

Again, feel free to message me - or almost any other pagan here, we are all about teaching and helping newbies! Welcome to the fold!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If you have a myspace, join The Pagan Circle and Pagan Phoenix groups. They are great for beginners.
    Anonymous

• Hey Merry Meet !!!
    Sure any of the groups listed are awesome. Post a question or pm any of us. Heck we have questions all the time, even us that have been in the path a while have questions. We never stop learning.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Simply Pagan is another group here on CM that is for those just learning or those who want to continue learning,etc.
    Learning Witch Way is a great group too.

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am not going to preach, but Christians are just as free to post in any pagan query as you all can post in a Christian query.
    Anonymous

• there are groups on here that might help

blessed be
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No one banned Christians, anon 9:21...where do you see that?
    Anonymous