What are some questions I should ask my doctor?

I am going for my 5th check up and I am unsure of questions to ask as far as labor? What should I be discussing with my Doc? Please give any ideas. Thanks so much !

XOXO

Leo's Mommy

8Leos12Mommy09

Asked by 8Leos12Mommy09 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Discuss things such as what kind and how much pain meds if any you want to take. What type of birth you want to have - water birth, traditional laying on the table, etc. How much family you want there and how involved you want your hubby - does hubby want to cut the cord? Most doctors will allow that.

Things along those lines...hopefully that got your brain going on other things to ask :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Search CafeMom or Google "Birth Plans" for great ideas!
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 8:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• www.thebump.com also has a nice birth-plan once you register look for all the pdf items the birth-plan will be on the list & download, save, print, & fill it out so you will have it ready for your trip to the hospital. good luck!!!

orangeblossom28

Answer by orangeblossom28 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009