Anyone else proud that the Navy took action and rescued Capt. Phillips?

I think it's about time we quit letting others keep kicking the U.S. around. And I also agree 100% with what Obama said that we will continue "halt the rise of piracy".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I was not only proud but i was brought to tears. It about time we stood up and defended our selves
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 8:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yuppers!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Very proud! The USA kicked some pirate booty!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• VERY PROUD!! 1 shot each.....just doin' what they do!!!

EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah!!! I was so excited about it I almost jumped for joy. Its about time we showed people that we are not going to be messed with when it comes to our citizens
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• YAY for the Navy and the Captain!!!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes- but they had to kill to reach their goal. Why not rubber bullets or tear gas them out?
    Anonymous

• Because they were holding a machine gun at the captains back? Because they shot at one of our Navy vessels? Thats a bunch of crap, and I have no sympathy for the PIRATES that kidnapped someone, held him against his will, shot at him, held a gun to his back while he was tied, shot at our sailors, and tried to say they would release him if we gave them money. The Seals are trained in different tactics of rescue and if they used that tactic it is because they found it the only safe way to remove the captain from the situation
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am definitely proud! Im a proud member of the US Navy myself and was super happy when I heard what a great job our guys did! GO NAVY!
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 8:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009