Could this mean there is a problem?

I just found out i'm pregnant and i had pretty bad cramping yesterday and the day before with no bleeding and today i'm fine. According to when my last period was i'm only 3 wks along. I know people say it's not possible to know that early but look at the tests in my pics, they are positive and my last period started on march 20th. Is that implantation cramping? I did go to the hopital day before yesterday and the pregnancy test came back negative and they said i was just dehydrated and having menstrual cramps, but yesterday i took 4 tests that were positive so i know i am. I have my first dr appt on monday but wanted some other moms input first. Anyone know if that's normal? Thanks in advance....

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 8:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you might want to get it checked out. i had some major cramping with my first... and it had me in tears for days on end... they thought it might have been a Tubal? pregnancy... when the egg implatation is in your falopian tubes... it could cause a lot of problems if you dont get it checked out and find out for sure... best bet is see the doctor... they should send you in to get an ultrasound to check it out... but make sure you bring up the cramping... especially if its continuous.Not trying to scare you... but some cramping is normal... too much could mean there is a problem... hope everything is alright and i hope you feel better soon
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 8:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Cramping is normal in early pregnancy...so is spotting. Just make an ob appt
    Anonymous

• Cramping is normal. I recently found out that I am pregnant again. I had much cramping in the beginning and I still have some discomfort. According to the Dr. I am between 11 and 15 weeks. I had an appointment today and the Dr. said it is normal and at this time it may even be gas due to the uterus pressing and growing. I have found that every little thing that bothered me I would write it down in a notepad and tell my Dr. I told the Dr. that if it is normal, than great, but I wanted to let the Dr. know just in case.
    PapooseMom

Answer by PapooseMom at 8:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I looked at the pics, but they are dated May & June of 05. Are you sure you posted the right ones?
    Anonymous

• yeah i took them yesterday i just didn't set the date on the camera. almost all the pics i take have the same date because every time i turn off the camera it resets so i don't even bother setting it anymore. I've never taken any pics of my pregnancy tests before that's another way i now i put up the right ones.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009