Another March of dimes ?

Ok so I don't know much about the March of Dimes so I was wondering where the money goes does it go to a specific hospital or baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends...There are local chapters with local fund raising but most of the time it goes to national "account" for lack of a better word and distributed when/where it is needed. It funds awareness, NICU's, and research.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• They have a web site and it is full of very useful and informative information. I am sure there is a link about where donations go. Their main focus is on premature births, researching the causes and education towards prevention.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Look it up! They have a wonderful web site and if you contact them they will gladly asnwer all your questions! It is a great cause, but my favorite is St. Jude's Hospital. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2009