Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can anyone obtain a new benefit card that's used for medicaid and public assistance, mine is to the point where you can't see any info and the only way is to swipe it.I've tried calling social services but I can't get a new card sent to me unless I go through my worker since I'm on public assistance,what can I do about this problem since most have new cards?


Asked by wandaluv at 8:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • So call your caseworker.

    Answer by mamaada at 8:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • u have to call your caseworker

    Answer by tabbys4 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009