I was frying fish last Friday and grease popped on my face and it left an open ugly mark on my face,what can I put on my face besides make-up to not feel the pain of the burn and I've been putting medicated cream on it but it's not healing so what else can I do?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• A & D ointment or Neosporin ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Aloe, straight from the plant if you can get it. The stuff works miracles on burns.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• PS I once grabbed the business end of a sodering iron and held it for a moment before I realized what was happening. I cut open an aloe shoot and taped it to my fingers and the next day I was as good as new!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Lavender oil is awesome for burns of any kind! Lavender helps to stop the prostaglandins which cause swelling and constriction in the burned area - it provides relief from pain, increases healing, and helps prevent scarring. It also prevents infection in the burn...it's my personal favorite.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 9:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009