pothead friend

my friend has 5 kids,(no not me) she smokes on daily basis at night when her kids go to bed never around them. it relieves her stress which i am sure after a day with 5 kids. i personally do not have a prob with this i am just worried about her getting caught.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well until she gets caught that is when she is forced to do so in the mean time let her enjoy herself as long as there is no danger what's the problem.
    Believe it or not there are some people that smoke weed and are very responsible, like me for example I would get soo busted and I would not know how to handle the buzz or high...lol
    GL to your friend or you...lol (just kidding you know how people ask questions for other people when they are talking about themselves...LOL) GL Just please be careful it is a crazy world out there.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have zero problems with pot...I mean, obviously she shouldn't be buying it if the money needs to be going somewhere else, and you cant be doing that around your kids...but to me it is no different than having a couple beers after the kids are in bed.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much about her getting caught. As long as she is smart about it and not doing it out in her front yard or while driving and stuff lol. She will be ok :)
    Anonymous

• I'd make sure I'd check that your wallet is far away from her whenever she's around. I can never trust a user no matter how responsible they seem. Be careful. If you are really so very concerned but are not going to actually do anything, then stay away.
    Anonymous

• What is her number? I need some pot.
    Anonymous

• Anon 9:45 . . . you are ridiculous . .she said POThead not CRACKhead. Stupid.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Im sure she can take care of herself, and if she gets caught, she knew the risks when she started.
    Anonymous

lol lmao lol lol

op... i think i know who you are talking about lol lol is that you ?? no not the pot head ,you do i know you lol lol pm me if you know me

i wouldnt really be worried as long as she is responsible even though it is illegal alot of peolpe still do it and have zero problems with it .
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009