Do you give someone your 100% when they do not do the same for you.

Like you always try to make thing easy for them but when it come to you they just do not care.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I do it daily with my husband. I cook and clean and do the laundry take care of our daughter while he works and when he comes home he eats, plays his video game and will spend maybe 10 minutes with our daughter. I always make it easy for him, if he is tired no matter how tired I am I stay up. If he is frustrated although I have had her for 14 hours alone I take her and occupy her. If he wont bathe her then I do it. But let me say I am tired or my back hurts and I get shit from him. I don't get why your tired its not like you did anything today. You sit here and watch our daughter play. He forgets about the clean house, clothes and food. We are in counseling for it now because since the day she was born he has never gotten up with her, stayed up with her and is just now starting to do things for and with her. Its frustrating to get shit on all the time by someone you love and care about.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My husbands family never put effort into anything! so my encouragement, effort, guidance and support is greatly appreciated by him. If he "just did not care" oooh boy don't get me started...
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If you are talking about marriage, that's the way it is supposed to be. If you are talking about friendships, then you have to know when the leach is sucking you dry and get out of Dodge.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My favorite quote is "Never make someone your priority when to them you are only an option."
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Though I understand what you are saying, I know it does you no justice to live with the mentality.
    Sometimes us putting all we have in to it can really be an eye opener for them at some point.
    I've learned that as men age they start appreciating their wives more than they ever did before. They begin to see more and more things to love and appreciate. I say show him all you got and be patient.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2009