I live in the projects and I have a 4 year old son who's very active until most parents label me as an un fit mother but I'm just the opposite and I hate it when young parents tell me how to raise my son when they don't know nothing about me,I think they should mind their own business and deal with their own kids,what do you think?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 9:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well being unfit means your child is running the streets without you watching him. Are you around? Is he disrespectful and rude to others? If he is behaving then yes they should mind their own business but if he is screaming, yelling, fighting and being mean and your not around then yes they can say something.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You live in the projects , but you have a computer?

weird....
    Anonymous

• okay what do you consider projects, gangs,shootings,murders,drugs,alchol(sp?) if your child is around that then yes your unfit
    Anonymous