Who do you think should decide...

What kind of toilet paper you use in your house? Ok this has been a huge debate in my house between DH and I. He thinks he should decide because he does the finances and thinks we should buy the cheapest....I think I should decide because lets face it....EVERY TIME I go into the bathroom I use it! He only uses it once in a while...Yeah we need a life! I don't need any bashers, just having fun with the hubs.

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you should decide ;)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• IMO, if you go out to buy the t.p you should decide b/c face it it's our butts on the line ...LOL
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I agree with you. We wipe more than them. And cheap toilet paper is not cool. Tell him it feels like were wiping with sandpaper. lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• He should let you decide. A happy wife is worth the few extra dollars spent. Tell him to quit being such a cheap-o! Just kidding! :)
    Anonymous

• You get the vote on this one..... He can buy cardboard or corn cobs for him if he wants to be cheap..... but he only has to use it 1/2 as often as you do. If he wants to save the extra dollar, tell him to stop using shaving gel and shave with cold water...... same irritation as we experience when we use sandpaper-paper to wipe our who-knotchie-coo-coo.

Sir... you are out-voted! Simply because there's your vote, his vote, and her vote.... if she's irritated, then his only party member gets no party. 2 to 1.... you win.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• if you go to the store, you should decide what brand you want.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• whoever does the shopping ultimately has the brand choice power- if you go together then you choose b/c you use more of it than he does!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i'd get all mathmatical on him and show him how to save money buy buying the more expensive stuff. (you'll have to do a little homework on this, but it might be worth it to end the arguement!) tell him that when you do a #1 you use 3 sheets to wipe when you have the better brand. with the cheaper brand you have to use 6 sheets because the pee soaks thru on the cheap stuff and you don't want to get pee all over your fingers. use the same theory with a #2, and again with AF. figure out how many sheets of the cheap stuff you'd use in a day versus the expensive stuff. figure out the price per sheet or roll of each brand and how much money you'd use each day on TP. you might have to play with the sheet usage numbers to get the cheap stuff to cost more per day. factor in the price of lotion to keep your bum from getting raw as well. if you have a baby tell him you're going to use baby wipes after each #2.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hubby doesn't care so I decide, we use Charmin Basic... If it matters,lol I'm just glad he puts a new one on when it's empty...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Make him wear drawers washed in hand soap, dried on a clothes line... he'll get the point!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2009