Should reproductive freedom be limited by the Federal Government in the U.S.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, I think Dr's should be held to a VERY high standard when helping women determine their reproduction. IE: Octomom shouldnt have been implanted, Feds should have nothing to do with their decision. Her Dr should have steered her in the correct direction.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely NOT!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hell no.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 9:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 9:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Nope.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No I don't, but sometimes I think they should for some people LOL....Yeah, I know some people that don't belong having anymore children that just seem to keep popping them out! LOL!
    Anonymous

• No I don't. That's unconstitutional and in a way it's like giving the Government the chance to play God.

Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I personally feel that in cases were you have moms that are high on crack and have kids every 18 mo.. yes that there should be goverment intervention. I think if your found to be an unfit mother once, its would be best to inforce the use of some type of bc.. like an IUD till the mother proves that she is capable of giveing ehr child a stable home.

I also think that pedifiles should be castrated... thats kinda like birht contol.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 10:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• how is the government going to monitor if a woman is on bc? insert and IUD and then have a service member follow her to make sure she doesnt try and remove it herself? i completely agree that it sucks that crack head women can pop out as many kids as they like and for some people who really want babies its hard, but who the hell is the government to tell a woman what she can and cant do with her body? i wish there was a way to stop unfit PARENTS from having kids but until then...
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• yes, so that you don't become a leech to society
    Anonymous