Does anyone know what i can do for psirosis of the scalp?!

I've tried everything to get rid of this.Nutregena shampoo,head and shoulders whatever else.Can someone please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• My BIL has plaque psoriasis all over. He used the T-Gel shampoo all the time but there were times it just didn't help. His dr. perscribed him some stuff that helped. I wish I knew what it was. He also built a 'light-box' in the house with UV lights, lined in foil and stood in there for 15 mins or so every day when it was bad. In the summer he was outside with as little clothes as possible and that always helped. Although he did get so bad once he had to go up to Baylor Hospital to a special clinic they had for several weeks. I hope you find something soon that works for you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i dont know if this helps that, but i get really dry scalp, and i use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo...but it at the salon...everything at target and walmart are fake!! But it works wonders!!! it makes ur scalp really cold! i always wash once, rinse and then put it on again and shave my legs...while iit sits the second time...thos beware it can give you goosbumps! i dont think u necessarily need the conditioner, i never used it. My DH loves it as well..really refreshing! It helps my headaches as well! and my beauty school instructor tld me it would cure a yeast inf..lol! never tried that b4 though...lol!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 9:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Those store brands wont help. I would see a dermatologist. They have an oil that you put on prior to using the medicated shampoo that goes with it. I have seen it work wonders on my clients, just cant remember the name....its been a while.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009