Is it possible fluoride is used to brainwash the masses?

It is rumored it was used in Nazi Germany to passive the masses. Do you think fluoride has this ablity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• From what I have read - it might not exactly "brainwash" people, but was belived by certain Nazis to have a Sedation effect - sedate the masses to make them easier to control or brainwash....
    It's been proven to cause other health problems and, IMO, has no medicinal or dental value whatsoever.

Research "Codex Alimentarius"
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 11:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Uh - no, I dont think so.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I highly doubt it!
    Anonymous

• I can't figure how fluoride has the ability to brainwash. Brainwashing is taking the mind and making it think something different. Now fluoride could damage the brain, but even at that, I doubt it. I am not a fan of fluoride in any form, including toothpaste, and esp. our drinking water. It is a poison and studies have proven that it is stored in the joints in the body which causes aching in those joints, similar to arthritis. I do not allow the dentist to put fluoride on my children's teeth. It has never been successfully proven that it prevents cavities.

lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Read "The Fluoride Deception." Interesting read.
    Anonymous

• It is possible that a giant alien toothbrush comes down at night and scrubs our memories while we sleep. Doesn't mean it's at all probable.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Brainwash? I don't know, but I have been wanting to do some research on it. Our dd's doctor is starting to do fluoride treatments and I'm not sure how I feel about it. So to whoever suggested "The Fluoride Deception" thank you!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

Only if it is a green toothbrush.
    Anonymous

• Good gravy...who let the tin foil hat crew loose tonight?? Rosie the Riveter was a communist propaganda tool and now flouride is being used to brainwash us?
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 9:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Facts are not crazy.

Flouride is actually hazardous waste. Any text book with hazmat information will tell you that.

Flouride is also the likely cause of the rampant osteoporosis across the older generations of Americans.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 9:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009