Is it a boy or girl??

Are there any tests that you can do at home to figure out the sex of the baby??? What did you do exactly and did they work???
I'm about 10 weeks pregnant and already have a 3 1/2 year old daughter. Trying to see if this one is a boy or another girl.

Arual2303

Asked by Arual2303 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive heard they r making one? but havent seen it yet? there are millions of old wives tales tho! try them! maybe u will get the same answer for all of them?? good luck!
    amanda198524

Answer by amanda198524 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• WHat was the heart rate??? Low boy high girl.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• yeah google the old wives tricks like the wedding band on a necklace and depending on the swing itll give you the sex! and the heart rate is like anything below 140 is boy and above that is girl. thats what i did just for fun! and then in a few weeks youll get to see if your guess was right!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Tris, the heart rate cant tell you anything...my little girl has a low heart rate...
    Everything is an old wives tale...Sadly...where ever the egg lands in your body and yadda yadda yadda, theres no way to tell...only an ultrasound can tell ya =P

sorry!

i have ALL the symptoms of having a boy, but im very much so having a little girl! the only thing that proves that im having a girl is that i saw her Vag on a 3D ultrasound at 31 weeks =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Walgreens now has a test called Tell-a-gender or something like that. It cost $30. If its pink a girl and blue a boy...you just pee on another stick lol....but my fil has a system for telling the sex of babies and he has never been wrong...All I need is your age (at conception) and what month you conceived in.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• birth?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Everyone I know who is having a boy is carrying high, girls are carrying low. The first thing every single person I have seen or met during my pregnancy has said was that I was having a boy....and I def am.

The test at Walgreens is called IntelliGender. I wouldn't start buying pink or blue yet....but go for it!!! Pregnancy is fun, enjoy it! Good luck!! :)
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• When you are twenty weeks then you get a ultrasound. Wait ten more weeks. Why do you need to know now is it going to change anything i really hope not.
    kitkat41084

Answer by kitkat41084 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009