What does it mean when you're obsessed with crime shows like CSI or Dr.G medical examiner instead of educational shows to go to sleep at night and are these healthy for a stressed out mother to watch once the kids are sleep?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 9:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• I am watching CSI MIami right now. I love those shows. Dr. G is the best. They are educational too, I am a very curious person and like to know why things happen or why people do what they do. I see nothing wrong with a stressed out mom watching the shows that she likes. My son is almost 13 yrs old and he has been watching CSI type shows for years. When he was in Kindergarten he wanted to be a CSI.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• anything that you enjoy is a good destresser. it doesn't matter if it's watching some weird show or roller blading in the park. enjoy yourself!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i say if it keeps you from killing your friends or SO its a good stress reducer
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• sorry i meant kids
    vabchmommy