DO YOU OWN A DODGE CALIBER?

I'm looking to buy a 2007 Dodge Caliber (RT)......wondering if anyone has one of these cars, and looking for good or bad experiences with these vehicles? thanks!!

JayGirlsMom

Asked by JayGirlsMom at 9:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• I do not own one, but I do get a Caliber every time I rent a car when I travel. I really like it. It is very comfortable and roomy. It also gets great gas mileage.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• No. I don't own one! But I'm A Dodge Girl since I got A Free Dodge Girl's White Cowgirl's Hat in the 60's with the purchase of A '69 Dodge Polara!! I have owned many Dodges! I'm longtime True to my Brands!! I owned 2 Dodge Intrepids. My current one has almost 190,000 Miles on it! If it weren't for Fleet Farm Causing it so much Damage I'd have no complaints! But this was probably made with more of the New Dodge when they were bought out.. So I'm not Sure on it! Old Dodges are my Pure Love/Passion! I do suggest you test drive & do more Research to see if it meets your Tough Standards!! Best of Luck to You!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:55 AM on Apr. 15, 2009