Anyone use gDiapers? What do you think?

I am preggers with #3 and I am leaning towards using them. Would like to hear the pros and cons that people have about them.

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hi,
    I've been using them for 6 weeks, since my daughter was born and other than the cost 19.99 for 44 diapers, they are great. The ones I use are chlorine, perfume, dye and chemical free. They biodegrade easily so our kids won't have to deal with their remnants when they are our age. I also read a study that regular diapers cause more bladder infections than the ones without chemicals. I think the biggest drawback for people is the cost, it's either worth the money or it isn't. If your just starting to go green I would recommend ridding your house of chemicals first, youd be surprised how well vinegar, baking soda and lemon works to clean your home.
    Liv32

Answer by Liv32 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• walmart brand in the yellow raper. Great that is what I used for both of my boys.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 2:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2009