Did anybody watch that episode of "Dirty Jobs" where he worked at a diaper laundering service?

BLAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Is about all I can say. Oh man, they even do adult diapers. They came in garbage bags still full of poo and they have to shake off the poo and count them and take them to the giant washers.

I still think even after they are washed that that is nasty. After seeing all those diapers go in with adult diapers too.....I guess I keep on being environmentally unfriendly. LOL sorry green people. lol

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 10:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ewwww....no, I didn't see it, and I'm VERY glad! Yuck!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• lol I saw that one, and I agree with you it is soo gross!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Just think of the mom's who wash their baby's cloth diapers at home in their own washing machine! LOL....my mom used to run a vinegar wash and a rinse wash after washing my brothers cloth diapers. I remember changing them and cleaning the poopy ones in the toilet. GAG!!!! That is why I never, ever chose to use cloth with my children.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009