Would you give someone you TRUST your EBT code to let them go to store for you if you cant get there?

MY bff does this cuz she doesnt have a car.. and we do.. its too hard for her to take all her 3 kids shopping and hard to find a sitter sometimes.. if she cant maek ti and really needs something she will give me her card and have me go for her.. I have known her for almost 5 years.. she is like sister to me, i dont see a problem with it. When I had EBT when i was preg with my son ( i dont get it anymore) she would go for me sometimes .. i dont feel its wrong but im just bored and curious.. would let a freind use your ebt card?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• not sure about my friend but my mom goes for me a lot and my sister but I wont give it to her if her BF is around
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No, I would not give my card or PIN to anyone. I trust no one enough to do so.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have never had food stamps... but my daughters god moms mom did.. and she gave me and my husband her EBT card and pin to go to the store for her. But i have known them for 13 years..

:D
    I think there would be select people i would.. if i did.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• As for me someone broke that trust along time ago. Back when there were paper stamps I had to work and couldnt pick them up so I asked my friend to. I told her she could use a specific amount for helping me. When I picked them up she had spent just about a whole book saying she needed a few items. I dont think I would let anyone use a EBT card for me simply because of the password. I dont think anyone should have it. If anyone it would be a very close relative or financially stable friend. I can understand your friend though I use to help a girl by taking her to the store to use hers. I just would keep an eye on her kids while she got her shopping done.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• there are only 2 people i would be ok with. my 2 bf's i have know for years and have loved me and helped me out enough. i trust them with all my heart and know they wouldnt screw me or hurt me. they are the real deal when it comes to friends. but anyone else no.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2009