pregnant?

Im a wk late, i had a period for not even an hr. That was 2 days ago. Im still not bleeding at all. W my othr 2 kids i blead 4 a day and had no more period, culd i b pregnant? I took a pregnancy test from the dollar store, u kno the cheap 1s, but it was neg. Culd it b 2 soon? I had a neg w 1 when i was pregnant w my son. Culd that b the case this time to, or is just me wryn 2 much?????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What? Prehaps your could determine better that your pregnant if you could speak and write correctly! and to answer your question, yes you could be pregnant.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• hey it might be 2 early i would wait a about 2 weeks and take another one... Don'T worry about your typing i do the same thing.. haha God bless and wish you blessings

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sorry, i dont want to sound rude but it was kinda hard to understand what you were asking. Well, i know what you were asking, but it would be a bit more helpful if you spelt things correctly so we can determine what your asking and take you seriously.

But, to answer your question, It could be too early..I took 4 pregnancy tests and they came back negative..finally when i was 6 weeks pregnant the tets came back possitive...

I knew i had to be pregnant! My fiance kept doing his deed in me and i stopped taking birth control b/c we wanted a kid =P

so..it could be that your body isnt producing enough hormones to make the test come back possitive...id say wait another week...try again. =) GL
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• soonmommyof3 mayb u shuld learn 2 spell and write!
    Anonymous

• hmmmmmmmmmmm Yeah you are lol OK go to the doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Anonymous

• i had 2 negative tests! and i was 7 weeks pregnant! i dont trust them! lol id just go to the dr in like a wk!
    amanda198524

Answer by amanda198524 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2009