Opinions on abortion

I can't say i would NEVER get an abortion, but I would try every other option first. I wouldn't want to end a potential life for my own selfishness, there is always adoption.
I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control, but as a last resort. 1 is ok, maybe even 2, but just doing it is pretty bad in my opinion.

So what does everybody else think?

No mean or rude anon answers please, they are very irritating.

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• first of all you're trying to start a debate over it and you're expecting there to be no rude anon. answers? especially on this site!!!! do u not have a brain? anyway to answer your question I think that if you're adult enough to have sex you should be adult enough to deal with the consequences
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i see it as murder- and think it should only be done if medically nessisary
    there are resources out there to help(crisis pregnancy centers), and adoption if you dont want the baby

Anonymous

• i second breezy
    :)
    Anonymous

• I would for NO reason have an abortion I'd keep it if a person can spread their legs they need to take responsibility. IMHO

In the case of rape I'd say go the adoption route

I know a girl I went to HS with that had an abortion Because her dad bought her a car (he didn't want to be a grandpa)
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• aubree-- where did you go to high school?
    i know someone who did the same
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• abortion is pretty bad but what's worse is a abandoned baby from a drug addict mom or dad that no body wants....
    Anonymous

• I believe abortion for any reason is murder.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think that every woman should have the right to make their own decision on whats best for her in her situation at that time in her life. That said, I do approve on the limitations set on how far along a woman is able to get an abortion until.
    Anonymous

• devilNO ABORTION IS RIGHT.....ITS MURDER...........HELLO THIS IS CM AND THERE IS RUDE PEOPLE HERE.................ARE YOU FREAKIN STUPID

Anonymous

• Why would you post something like this? Are you TRYING to start an ugly argument?
    Anonymous