Have you seen this and how does it make you feel?

http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm

Does it make you proud of your country? Sad? Pissed off? Happy?Fed up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• sad and fed up with the fact that that much has to be put into something that should have never gotten that bad in the first place
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

What do you mean? Your responce can be taken a few different ways. Could you clarify your view? : )
    Anonymous

• Relieved! I'm so used to seeing near Trillion numbers, this number almost looks pathetically small.
    Anonymous

• im kinda confused at what you are asking ,i dont want to sound stupid but i went to the site i understand that there is so much money being spent on this war on drugs but i really dont see much coming from it to tell you the truth it seems that the drug users would decrease and the spending would decrease along with it , so i am sad that there is not really much coming from it i have alot of drug addicted relatives in my family several have been arrested and several have had treatment for their addictions so that is what i got from your question hopefully i understood it right =)
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sad and frustrated that we waste so much money on failed policy.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• It makes me feel broke.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

so the numbers of past is actually greater than it is now? if that is the case i guess i would be relieved as well ..but since what i have had to see in my family it still is overwhelming to me
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Exactly Quinn.. So much money on failed policy and little reform to make anything better. Typical Government.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• ****sad and fed up with the fact that that much has to be put into something that should have never gotten that bad in the first place

What do you mean? Your responce can be taken a few different ways. Could you clarify your view? : ) **
    i mean im sad that the drug problem in our country got bad enough that the federal and state govn have to spend this much money to fix a problem that if taken care of correctly in the begining than it wouldn't be a problem in the first place
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• so the numbers of past is actually greater than it is now? if that is the case i guess i would be relieved as well ..but since what i have had to see in my family it still is overwhelming to me

No, the number for now are only for money spent so far this year.
    Anonymous